?

hey could you tell me what this could be??

well i was just standing up and i felt like i wet in my underwear and you can see it thu my shorts
so i was like i guess it aint nothin, but idk what it was, it didnt smell like pee tho
also i keep peeing alot

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you?
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 2:43 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• 38 weeks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• It could be your mucus plug if you haven't already lost it. Are you still leaking by chance? If you are then your water "might" have broke. Someone said that amniotic fluid smells like bleach. I've never actually had my water break of it's own so I'm not positive on that.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 2:51 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• it sounds like it could have been your water breaking, if so you want to get yourself to L&D and get checked out cause if you wait to long after your water breaking it can cause an infection for both you and the baby, which isn't good.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 3:01 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• sounds like you peed your pants in all honesty....

you should go get checked to make sure though. theyll swab inside you and put it in a dish and if it crystalizes or somethign like that then it was your water....

i thought my water broke one time, but i peed my pants :( embarassing and dissapointing lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:22 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• it could also just be leaukkoria sp? which is normal discharge.. when youre pregnant you produce a lot more than normal.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:23 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I would think my water broke, but then again I"ve never been pregnant so I wouldnt know lmao.. They say when your water breaks it smells sweet(I know, gross).
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 6:30 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• It could be just pee, normal third trimester dicharge, a piece of the mucous plug, or it could be a small leak. A small leak in the amnion is self repairing. Just hydrate if that's the case. Up to you to go to L&D, but if it were me I wouldn't bother.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 8:24 AM on Sep. 1, 2009