Trying to find myself..

Lately I have been looking for a change. I want to be more spirtual. Not so much religious. I want to try new things, be positive, enjoy nature and find a hobby. I also want to completly detoxify myself.. I know its an odd question but any advice?

tawnbond

Asked by tawnbond at 2:55 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• wow..me too! ive always been a tree hugger..lol since i was 16 but the detoxifing im starting officially tomorrow..advice is water..incoperate water into your day asmuch aspossible..and fruits and dandelion tea is a great detoxifier. the spirituality i found comes best through meditating. its an amazing thing..if you need help *learning* how to do this then pm me. also about getting in tune with nature..i find that laying underneath a tree and having the breeze blow through is an amazing thing..also take care of mother earht and stopping to enjoy the flowers and birds are greta ways to feel in tune. love the life you live..dont dwell on unnecessary things.avoid negative people..love yourself. good luck on your journey:)
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 3:00 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• What about starting with volunteering? You can try new things without a big commitment and help others in the process. Do a search for all the parks within a few miles of your home and visit a new one each day/week/whatever your schedule allows.

Consider a women's retreat of some kind (we do one thru church but secular groups may offer them as well?).

What about photography? And maybe a blog about what you see, in nature, in life, etc? Sometimes thru that lens you'll find more interesting things.
    tigrefan98

Answer by tigrefan98 at 3:20 AM on Sep. 1, 2009