Your Child childrens Photos at THE best price for a constantly broke yet want memories type of MOM

jcpenny
sears
target
walmart
other?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I always go to Sears because I always have coupons to get a package for $7.99. You can print them out online. I've never gon eot Walmart because people tell me they make you use the first shot they take. (if you want the special discount)
    ronisaurus

Answer by ronisaurus at 4:24 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• WHAT....? That made no sense at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• The walmart where I used to live did that thing where u had to choose the first pose. But they changed that before I moved. So hopefully this walmart out her doesn't do that
    HANNAHSMOMMY25

Answer by HANNAHSMOMMY25 at 5:02 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• JCpenny in my opinion they have the 7.99 package and no sitting fee for the first person..
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 5:52 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• JcPenny's was the cheapest if you had a younger child and got their coupons. After my youngest turned 2 the coupons stopped.

Sears I am not fond of because they seemed pricey for what you got.

Walmart I do like because you get better photo then at school and ton of photos. Then I plan to use the money saved from not buying school photos this year to buy the additional shots they sell. I will also see if they still sell the CD and print additional out.

What we now do is use our digital camera and take nice photos out doors at the park or by the water. Take them to the photo dept and get various sizes made up.

partiesbyjan

Answer by partiesbyjan at 6:21 AM on Sep. 1, 2009