if u only had twenty extra bucks to spend on beauty.. would u wax ur eyebrows or get a manicure pedicure

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• manicure pedicure
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:24 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• definately mani pedi
    ronisaurus

Answer by ronisaurus at 4:26 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I would do the eyebrows. You can do the mani and pedi yourself a lot easier than you can wax your own brows. (You don't have to do the fake nails thing, just trim and file them nicely, push your cuticles back, and either buff them or polish them yourself.) Same with the pedi.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 4:45 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I agree, I'd go for the brow wax - a home manicure/pedicure is a lot easier than some make it out to be. Sure it's great to be pampered for a moment - and no one can resist that foot rub you get - but a good brow wax will last a month while the mani/pedi will only last a couple of weeks.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 5:06 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Jesus Christ ladies get a life! Use the money to buy food for the family, buy something for your family, donate to a charity. why would you pay to have someone do to you what you could do for yourself? I friggin' hate women like you that think you need another human being to care for your personal look.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:30 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• LOL if you think that's what I'm thinking :-)

I answered the question with the assumption that the poster had, say, a gift card to a spa and that the card covered enough for either a mani/pedi or a brow wax.

Or, that she has plenty of money to feed her children and herself, pay her bills, set money aside and etc, but that there was enough left over for a special treat for herself, and, because she was responsible with her money, she was only going to get one or the other.

But then, I try to see the best in people and take the question at face value, instead of an opportunity to hide behind an anon posting to pass judgments based on negative assumptions, both about the poster and about the people who answered.

lol - btw - I'm 37 and have had my nails done professionally aprox 8 times in my life, and my brows done about 12 - 15 times - again - in my life. I also don't dye, perm, or straighten my hair, so... LOL
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 6:57 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Oh, LOL - and I've NEVER paid to have a pedicure done. ROFL - thank you - both me and my dh really needed that laugh :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 7:00 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Wax my eyebrows. I have this nasty unibrow that will not go away. I pluck, shave, wax and it comes back.
    I also grow this nasty beard, I hate pcos and the hormones it makes.
    mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 7:34 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I'd wax my eyebrows, it would only cost me $8 and so I could use the rest to buy some food...there happy anon??
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 8:06 AM on Sep. 1, 2009