Vaccines to harm another child...Should parents appeal on the decision by Government that vaccines don't cause harm.

June 26, 2009
CBS Investigates: Federal Court Decides Boy Vaccinated At 8 Weeks Eligible For Compensation

The Federal Circuit Court decided that a boy vaccinated at 8 weeks is entitled to compensation, after all.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/06/26/cbsnews_investigates/main5117439.shtml#comments

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• We were compensated when my son was injured. All his medical expenses were paid and his therapy to help him learn to speak and walk again was covered. It was clear the vaccinations were the issue. My son was perfectly healthy and has no allergies. The chemicals were too much for his body and he reacted. He was in a coma for 3 weeks and was a different child when he came out of that. He does not have that light in his eyes he once did and he is just different. He cries a lot more and is not the sweet happy go luck boy he once was. I am still angry I cannot sue directly. My son will need help his entire life because of what happened to him due to the vaccinations. The information I was given was from the CDC and did not let us know he could have a reaction like this. I spoke with someone and they said reactions were rare. That is a lie they happen daily. Something needs to be done.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Here’s the full article by the National Law Journal.

Federal Circuit Reverses Denial of Vaccine Injury Claim

Sheri Qualters 06-26-2009

A recent U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit decision reversing the U.S. Court of Federal Claims' denial of a vaccine injury claim highlights the widening gulf between the Federal Circuit and Federal Claims court on vaccine cases. On June 18, the Federal Circuit reversed the Federal Claims court's decision to deny the petitioner compensation under the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. The Federal Circuit case, brought on behalf of Enrique Andreu, alleged that he began having seizures the day after receiving a diphtheria, whole-cell pertussis and tetanus (DPT) vaccine at the age of eight weeks....

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:02 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Parents should be allowed to file a law suit against the manufacturers and the doctors instead of have to deal with the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:50 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• 5,000 suits were filed and 5,000 were denied. Can we change the subject already!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:02 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• When your children get vaccines, isnt there a waiver you sign beforehand? I'm sorry I'm having a total brain-fart, but I just couldn't remember.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

Tell that to people like the prior poster who's child was permanently harmed by the shots.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Sep. 1, 2009