19th????

When will they stop? At what point is it so many kids the uterus falls out????

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 7:45 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• she'll wake up one morning to have her uterus, anus and bladder all meet her feet on the floor upon getting out of bed. and then she'll say " gee, I guess I'm done".
    her boobs, i assume, are already meeting her feet on the floor every morning. yuk.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:44 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I was just wondering the same thing!!
    If you can handle 19 kids, fine, whatever.... but how is that physically possible?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Good Question. I will have to do some reading on this!

bringin

Answer by bringin at 7:50 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I saw that too this morning and just can't fathom the thought of having a 19th child on the way. Wonder what J name they'll come up with this time. I think they are running out before they jump into not so normal names.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 7:51 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• but how is that physically possible?

I have wondered if a doctor has told her to stop yet. The damage to her body has to be getting severe.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:53 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• "I have wondered if a doctor has told her to stop yet. The damage to her body has to be getting severe. "

My mom had six children, six c-sections.. I was the last child and only had a 50% chance of living because of the walls of my moms uterus were so severely damaged, the doctors couldnt see how I would be able to "hold on".

I am assuming we're talking about the Duggar's here. She's had a few c-sections, I wonder exactly how many?
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 8:34 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I take it Mrs. Duiggar is expecting again?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• LOL!!! jewjewbee, I wasn't prepared for that.

I would hate to think of the day that peri-menopause or menopause hits the Duggar household.  That woman is going to go into the deepest depression.  Her whole adult life has been about procreation, accepting that someday that won't be able to happen is going to be difficult when it happens.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:57 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

Announced live on tv this morning again
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• LOL np

Well if they are taking care of them then more power to them I say.I certainly have a big enough family I couldnt handle any more.I have been blessed x 5.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:51 AM on Sep. 1, 2009