Pope Calls for a one World Government

http://thefinalhour.blogspot.com/2009/07/pope-calls-for-world-government-with.html
In his brand new encyclical entitled Caritas in Veritate, or Charity in Truth, Pope Benedict is openly calling for a "true world political authority" with "real teeth". At a time when many prominent world leaders are publicly calling for a "New World Order", to have the Roman pontiff openly declare that we all need a world government is more than a little alarming.
In calling for more globalization and a true world government, the Pope chose words that were very direct and to the point:

"There is a strongly felt need... for a reform of the United Nations Organisation, and likewise of economic institutions and international finance, so that the concept of the family of nations can acquire real teeth... there is urgent need of a true world political authority."

Real teeth?

Ibelongtojesus

Asked by Ibelongtojesus at 8:16 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't trust anything that comes from someone's blog...a blog is not news. A blog is nothing more than someone's opinion and they can say anything they want and re-word someone's quotes to mean any thing they want.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Would you believe the New York Times?

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/08/world/europe/08pope.html?_r=1
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• What would a world government with "real teeth" look like anyway?

Apparently the Pope feels that the job of such a world political authority would be "to manage the global economy; to revive economies hit by the crisis; to avoid any deterioration of the present crisis and the greater imbalances that would result."

To manage the global economy?

A one world economic system?

Seriously he can't be serious.

Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:16 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• But he is.
    Not only is he advocating a one world economic system, but he is advocating a very socialist one. In the encyclical, the Pope wrote that a one world economic system would "open up the unprecedented possibility of large-scale redistribution of wealth on a world-wide scale".

A redistribution of wealth?

Since when did the Pope become a socialist?

When the Pope puts out an encyclical that openly calls for a one world government and a one world economic system, it just shows all of us how late in the game things really are.

The truth is that those of us who study Bible prophecy also know that a one world religion is coming in the last days, and that the Roman Catholic organization will be very involved in that.

Ibelongtojesus

• A one world government, a one world economic system and a one world religion will be three of the key pillars of the future kingdom of the antichrist. While we are still quite a way from any of that becoming a reality, the truth is that it is quite chilling for the Pope to be calling for a one world government. Let us hope that we still have a significant amount of time before it becomes a reality.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:17 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• You know,it's so funny you posted this now. Just the other night, my husband said he had a very strong desire to watch the "Left Behind" movies. We watched the first one, been a while. And, yes, you are right, all the things you listed are part of the antichrist's reign,and it is very scary. A girl I work with said her mom has always wondered if the Pope were the antichrist. I don't know for sure,of course, and when the antichrist rises to power, I believe we will know,but as promised in the Bible the ones who know Jesus as their Savior will have already been taken to Heaven in the Rapture. However, I don't believe in coincidence,so I know that your posting this,and us watching that movie have something in common. Not sure what yet, but I know God will reveal to us when the time is right. Thanks for posting this,by the way.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 8:35 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I seriously doubt that the pope is the anti-christ. Maybe he is just a socialist, he is a political figure as well as a religious power. Maybe he has divine insight that we will never understand, but who really knows.
    Mortiferouslatt

Answer by Mortiferouslatt at 10:25 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I don't trust anything that comes from someone's blog...a blog is not news. A blog is nothing more than someone's opinion and they can say anything they want and re-word someone's quotes to mean any thing they want. I'm not saying the pope didn't say these things, I just think you should get your information from a more reliable source. Then I would be more apt to take what you are saying seriously.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Out of curiousity did you actually read "Charity in Truth"? There is so much spinning of what the document it's mind-boggling.   It is a long complex document, and because of that it's possible to pick an item (or several items) out and take them out of the context and make is seem like the pope believes almost anything.  What needs to be done is to read the piece as a whole, not pick out a paragaraph and claim you know what the pope means.

Pope's New Encyclical Speaks Against, not for One-World Government and New World Order

eringobrough

Answer by eringobrough at 10:32 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• And here's an English translation of some bullet points put out by the Vatican to help understand the encyclia.

eringobrough

Answer by eringobrough at 10:35 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• No, the pope isn't a socialist, he is a christian. You know all that one love another stuff... being your brothers keeper....what you do for the least of my brothers....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Sep. 1, 2009