Popoe calls for one world government

http://thefinalhour.blogspot.com/2009/07/pope-calls-for-world-government-with.html
In his brand new encyclical entitled Caritas in Veritate, or Charity in Truth, Pope Benedict is openly calling for a "true world political authority" with "real teeth". At a time when many prominent world leaders are publicly calling for a "New World Order", to have the Roman pontiff openly declare that we all need a world government is more than a little alarming.
In calling for more globalization and a true world government, the Pope chose words that were very direct and to the point:

"There is a strongly felt need... for a reform of the United Nations Organisation, and likewise of economic institutions and international finance, so that the concept of the family of nations can acquire real teeth... there is urgent need of a true world political authority."

Real teeth?

Ibelongtojesus

Asked by Ibelongtojesus at 8:18 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• What would a world government with "real teeth" look like anyway?

Apparently the Pope feels that the job of such a world political authority would be "to manage the global economy; to revive economies hit by the crisis; to avoid any deterioration of the present crisis and the greater imbalances that would result."

To manage the global economy?

A one world economic system?

Seriously he can't be serious.

But he is.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:18 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Not only is he advocating a one world economic system, but he is advocating a very socialist one. In the encyclical, the Pope wrote that a one world economic system would "open up the unprecedented possibility of large-scale redistribution of wealth on a world-wide scale".

A redistribution of wealth?

Since when did the Pope become a socialist?

When the Pope puts out an encyclical that openly calls for a one world government and a one world economic system, it just shows all of us how late in the game things really are.

The truth is that those of us who study Bible prophecy also know that a one world religion is coming in the last days, and that the Roman Catholic organization will be very involved in that.
    Ibelongtojesus

• A one world government, a one world economic system and a one world religion will be three of the key pillars of the future kingdom of the antichrist. While we are still quite a way from any of that becoming a reality, the truth is that it is quite chilling for the Pope to be calling for a one world government. Let us hope that we still have a significant amount of time before it becomes a reality.
    Ibelongtojesus

• Nooo nooo nooooooo!!!
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 8:35 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• THAT'S JUST LUDACRIS

earthybrown

Answer by earthybrown at 8:52 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• You know,it's so funny you posted this now. Just the other night, my husband said he had a very strong desire to watch the "Left Behind" movies. We watched the first one, been a while. And, yes, you are right, all the things you listed are part of the antichrist's reign,and it is very scary. A girl I work with said her mom has always wondered if the Pope were the antichrist. I don't know for sure,of course, and when the antichrist rises to power, I believe we will know,but as promised in the Bible the ones who know Jesus as their Savior will have already been taken to Heaven in the Rapture. However, I don't believe in coincidence,so I know that your posting this,and us watching that movie have something in common. Not sure what yet, but I know God will reveal to us when the time is right. Thanks for posting this,by the way.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:00 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• YW. I feel the same way the end is near and everyone needs to accept Jesus before it is too late.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 9:34 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Amazing grace how sweet the sound...

Thank you for sharing.Nobody knows the exact time but it is getting closer.I sometimes wonder what the one world religion will be sometimes I think it may be the green movement..but I dont know.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:39 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• A bias'd blog isn't a source I can buy hook line and dogma...Is there any other source?
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:55 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• The Pope has called for reform of the United Nations and financial bodies, giving them the "real teeth" needed to tackle economic and social injustice.

Benedict XVI said the blind pursuit of profit and economic mismanagement had "wreaked havoc" on the global economy.

"There is a strongly felt need... for a reform of the United Nations Organisation, and likewise of economic institutions and international finance, so that the concept of the family of nations can acquire real teeth... there is urgent need of a true world political authority," the Pope wrote.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8137849.stm
    I wouldn't say this is exactly calling for one world government, but I am not for the UN gaining more power
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:57 AM on Sep. 1, 2009