i have a question about early pregnancy discharge?

i just took a pregnancy test, out of the blue, not expecting anything out of it, and it turned + immediately, even before the control line showed up, i have also taken an ept and got a very faint line, almost so faint it could not be seen, just enough blue to know it was there, but my discharge is not what it should be. i have always been told that when you are pregnant, you have milky white/clear thick discharge, but mine is clear, sticky and stretchy, just like right before you ovulate, but according to my cycle, i should have already done that, over a week ago. should i worry about my discharge, or is it even a problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well if its different then what your used to get it checked but if thats a normal discharge for your body its safe to say your fine when i was pregnant i never had a diff discharge at first
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 8:21 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• The only discharge to worry about is one that smells yeasty, foul, or is an odd color like green or looks like cottage cheese.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 8:31 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I am 7 weeks pregnant and I had the same thing. Now that I am a little further along I notice more of the more thicker discharge. Congrats on the + !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Sep. 1, 2009