to early for kids??

id like to get a job but its at 6 30 AM, do you think its to early for me to take my kids to the day care THAT early? thier 8 months old, and 2 years old. i like it cause i can have weekends off, but its only at 6 30 AM. what do you think?

id like advice on this, its my first job since having kids...so im not sure what expect.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Kids adjust pretty well. You will just have to change your schedule and realize it will probably mean they will wake up that early on the weekends too! So that means your new wake up time is going to be early all the time! LOL! They will also have to get to bed earlier - so it will give you less time with them in the evenings. Other than that, I think the kids will adjust to whatever you set their schedule as.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:11 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• people do it everyday. it will just be an adjustment for your kids, thats all :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:10 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Hell that would be too early for ME!
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:13 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• lol. im def going to try my best with this thank you everyone
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Sep. 1, 2009