I am fed up of the weather! Anyone else want a random rant?

Okay so I decided to go outside, get some fresh air, it looked fine, 2 seconds later, huge hail stones started coming down. Which have literally left marks on me. So annoyed! How's about you guys' days?

mommatomanyy

Asked by mommatomanyy at 9:22 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wish it would rain. We just got sod put in and we are spending a lot of money on watering the grass. ug

Answer by louise2 at 9:24 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I'm in FL and it looks like it's going to be pretty nasty out today here too.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 9:32 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• We have had a very cold wet summer. The kids are complaining that we've had no summer and winter is coming soon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• i am loving the weather!!!! its been an unseasonably cool summer in arkansas, less humidity, the works!!!
    but on the ranting note...my husband left yet another used glass on the counter, instead of just putting it in the dishwasher, right below. he won't use it again..he'll get another next time he's thirsty.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:36 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• i am really happy with our weather! I live in pa and am 34 weeks pregnant. most of june and july and even the start of august have been relatively mild. The last couple weeks have been pretty hot and humid, but this week for some reason we're down to cool to warm days and actually cold nights. My big oven of a body is really happy for that!!! At least temperature-wise i'm pretty comfortable. :)
    I do hope for some more rain because we get our water from a spring, so i'm hoping it lasts. extra rain would make me feel better. and i know everyone else in our area who ISNT pregnant are upset that we haven't had good summer weather though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Luckily I live in Reno, NV and we have the most amazing thunderstorms in AUG. But the winters suck. ICE, ICE, ICE. I like the snow but The city doest put the sand down like their suppose to.
    busymom1107

Answer by busymom1107 at 11:54 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• My rant would be weather related as well.
    Im ready for lower temps not record breaking ones....they make me sick!!!
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Send some my way Amaranth...we had a cold crappy summer...not much use of our pool this summer at all...I want a barn burner!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:40 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• It's effin cold here! Only 60 degrees! I hate the cold, I am too skinny for it! LOL
    Otherwise my day is decent--fighting with DMV, fighting with two different counties for licensing purposes, and FINALLY getting what I want(ie my dang car registration renewed! LOL) Anyone want to go shoot up the DMV with me? or at least provide me with a get awqay vehickle? Since ya know, my tags are expired! LOL
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 3:20 PM on Sep. 1, 2009