Am I wrong to feel this way?

My husband and I have a 2 year old son. I found out I was pregnant in April, and my husband wanted me to have an abortion..

And not just wanted me too, almost demanded that I did. He refused to talk about any other possibilities, it was abortion. Towards the end, he thought about adoption a little bit more, but not too much.

I didn't abort my baby, but I miscarried 9 weeks in.

That was in June! Is it normal to resent my husband for what happened? I haven't really talked to him about it..but we haven't had sex since I lost the baby. I don't even want to think about having sex with him..

I don't unlove him, I love him with all my heart, but I'm completely unattracted to him sexually and some days can barely stand the sight of him.

Any help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• You need to talk to him about this or you will not get over the way you feel. Why did he not want another child? Does he ever want another child? If you can not get over this. The relationship might be over.

Answer by louise2 at 9:51 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• He said that another baby would complicate things too much and he wanted to watch our son grow up more before we had another baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• That still does not give him the right to tell you, you are getting an abortion. He probably was over joyed when you misscarried.

Answer by louise2 at 10:10 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• He sounds like a colossal @&& and need the crap beat out of him for wanting to kiill his own child. Wow what a winner...leave him and find a real man who can own up to the fact that he fathered another child, serioulsy someone should beat him within an inch of his life. Gag.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• You know, this is still my husband!

I love him now as much as I did the day we married!

I'm not sure what his problem was, he wasn't...overjoyed when I miscarried, relieved maybe? But he's my husband and I love him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Sep. 1, 2009