How soon will you be going to go get your flu shot?

We usually go in Sept/Oct. my family all goes I use to not take the shot but have noticed that it works for us I mean yes we get sick but not for long like it used to be.

But now we are going to go get the flu shot along with what other medicine that can come with to help preven the swine flu too...I am not saying we won't get sick but atleast we'll have the medicine in our bodies to help fight whatever little germ is out there and just making sure we wash our hands thoroughly. Be Safe People!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Health

• Do not plan on getting one.

Answer by louise2 at 9:46 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• No flu shots here.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 9:48 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Nor do I.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:49 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• it will be a cold day in he!! before I get one. My husband gets one every year due to his job and every year gets the flu shortly afterwards. And since my grandfather died from having the flu shot I skip it.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:53 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I have an appointment with my Dr to a A1C done on Thursday and will get the flue shot then if possible.
    Alieda

Answer by Alieda at 10:10 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• My kids will be getting the flu shot as soon as it's available to them, but not the swine flu shot
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:12 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Never. Every time I got the flu shot I got a severe case of the flu, so I quit getting it and only got the flu once in the past 10 years without a shot. I'll take my chances. Negative on the shot for my kids too.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 10:54 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Never. We don't get them.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 11:12 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Never. Hubby got the flu shot and he got Horribly sick for 3 week after wards. I've never had one and my kids will never get them. And I refuse to be a test subject for the swine flu vax.
    KandiceN

Answer by KandiceN at 11:14 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Never.
    pinkgemini85

Answer by pinkgemini85 at 11:59 AM on Sep. 1, 2009