Will you be a part of giving honor on 911?

LETS DO THIS......

We have a little less than one month and counting to get the word out all across this great land and into every community in the United States of America. If you forward this email to least 11 people and each of those people do the same ... you get the idea.

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 9:48 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• THE PROGRAM:
    On Friday, September 11th, 2009, an American flag should be displayed outside every home, apartment, office, and store in the United States . Every individual should make it their duty to display an American flag on this eighth anniversary of one of our country's worst tragedies. We do this to honor those who lost their lives on 9/11, their families, friends and loved ones who continue to endure the pain, and those who today are fighting at home and abroad to preserve our cherished freedoms. Action Plan: So, here's what we need you to do .

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 9:49 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• (1) Forward this email to everyone you know (at least 11 people). Please don't be the one to break this chain. Take a moment to think back to how you felt on 9/11 and let those sentiments guide you.

(2) Fly an American flag of any size on 9/11. Honestly, Americans should fly the flag year-round, but if you don't, then at least make it a priority on this day.

Thank you for your participation. God Bless You and God Bless America

In the days, weeks and months following 9/11, our country was bathed in American flags as citizens mourned the incredible losses and stood shoulder-to-shoulder against terrorism. Sadly, those flags have all but disappeared. Our patriotism pulled us through some tough times and it shouldn't take another attack to galvanize us in solidarity. Our American flag is the fabric of our country and together we can prevail over terrorism of all kinds

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 9:50 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Action Plan: So, here's what we need you to do .

(1) Forward this email to everyone you know (at least 11 people). Please don't be the one to break this chain. Take a moment to think back to how you felt on 9/11 and let those sentiments guide you.

Thank you for your participation. God Bless You and God Bless America !

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 9:51 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• My flag flies all year round!
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:53 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• God bless America..she surely needs it!

I got this in my email from my sister yesterday.My flag will be out.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:53 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I thought it was appropriate to put this on here to try getting the word out further. And God bless America!

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 10:02 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• My flag flies all year round!

I am actually shocked by this. Good for you only thing you have said that is not insane.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I am actually shocked by this. Good for you only thing you have said that is not insane.

I'm sure you are. I was actually told by a neighbor that he thought I was a republican because of the flag....Not sure why that would be associated with either party??!!??

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:16 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• My flag is always displayed--and illuminated at night so we can keep it flying 24/7.
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 10:35 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• does anyone know if its hard to install a flag holder in brick? we just moved into a new house & ive been meaning to get the stuff to do it, but its gotten lost in my mind. i'd really like to have it done by 9/11
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:36 AM on Sep. 1, 2009