What are you looking forward to in September?

August is done! I'm Sad. That's my Birth month & Anniversary. And I didn't feel Well the entire summer! But its gone & we have the Future! That new Baby we expected isn't here yet! Now we're told by Friday! This will be my 25 year old DD's third baby and First Girl. We're told!? So that's Exciting! I always love to hear what is up for you & what you're looking forward to! I know its a cafemom's Wedding Anniversary today.. So what is it ladies? Hope its Everything you hope & wish for!! May it Truly be the happiest for each one of you! Thank you for your answers!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:51 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am looking forward to my son's first day of school in First Grade.....and fall weather.

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:54 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• My birthday!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 9:57 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Fall is my favorite season and I can already feel it in the air! Plus the New Mexico state fair is coming and I love the fair, probably more then my kids like it. Also, I am from the Laguna Pueblo and our feast is approaching on the 19th. So I have alot to look forward to.
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 10:37 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Fall is my favorite season too. We will probably go to the Puyallup Fair in mid september, and then in the end of september we will go to the pumpkin patch probably, and of course my kids start school again on September 9th. My DD is starting kindergarten this year but it's only half day. But I just love fall, the cooler weather, the crisp air, the yummy baking I do with my kids, and knowing that the holidays are getting even closer!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:47 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I'm looking forward to the birth of my second son, due the 20th!
    GinaPetty

Answer by GinaPetty at 10:49 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• My baby boy has x5 shots this month to get. :(
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 10:54 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I'm getting MARRIED on September 5th to the love of my life!!!

<3

carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 11:08 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Well, my anniversary (7 years...already?!?!?) is this Sunday, and we are going camping for the long weekend. Then I pick up a rental SUV on the last day of the month because we're leaving for vacation on Oct.1st!
    By the way, congrats on your first granddaughter! :)
    amy_k_in_pa

Answer by amy_k_in_pa at 11:53 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• My 6th wedding anniversary and my hubby's birthday.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:39 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Our 12th wedding anniversary is on Sunday.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:55 PM on Sep. 1, 2009