What was ur fav subject?

mine was history and lab.. does ur kids like the same ones?

ArlieBeeMee

Asked by ArlieBeeMee at 9:52 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in

• Algebra.
    My 7th grade teacher taught us how and by the time the school year was over we were actually ahead of the 8th graders and already half way through the 9th grade text books we had. Started high school in Algebra II honors which was an 11th grade subject thanks to her. I sucked at other kinds of math, though.
    2nd favorite was orchestra in high school. I learned to play the violin in 9th grade and was in the orchestra the other 3 years...best time of my life.
    My kids haven't really picked favorites yet. My son LOVES history but he's only in 2nd grade and hasn't even really learned history yet but at home he loves to watch the History channel and loves books about the past (especially military history). Which is something he shares in common with me and my dad even though I hated history in high school because it was all about memorizing dates. Learned to love it in college, though.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:11 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I liked English and Science. So far my son likes Reading and Science

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:55 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I really enjoyed Biology and Spelling and yes my kids are taking after their mommy....lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:57 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• English and history, and i think my daughter is sort of taking after me, she loves reading, but she also loves math and science
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 11:20 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Clearly, your favorite subject was not Language Arts...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• History...I'm a history major. Biology...it's fun.

My daughter loves science and history lol
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:58 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• mine was PE...i was never interested in books..i was all about the sports! :)
    and my daughter is only in kindergarten...but her favorite thing to do is soccer and dance
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:49 AM on Sep. 2, 2009