Auto or u?

wash your car? i always go auto.. my hubby keeps telling me to hand wash it.. but like i have all the time in world to do that.. u?

ArlieBeeMee

Asked by ArlieBeeMee at 9:54 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think the only thing holding my van together is dirt...if I wash it it may fall apart lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:30 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• When the weather is warm I will wash it, along with some help from son. Colder temps if I feel like seeing my car clean, I will take it in for an Auto wash.

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:59 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• We live in Oklahoma. Most of the time it is to hot to wash the car by hand. I go threw the auto wash most of the time in the summer months.

Answer by louise2 at 9:59 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• If my hb would tell me to hand wash I would nicely tell him than you do it. I'm taking it to auto. If you have a large car it is hard to hand wash.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:02 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• My dh washes my car, and does all the maintenance, and makes sure it has gas. Bad habit for me to rely on him so much, but I do - and he loves "taking care" of me so I'll let him! :)

Answer by missanc at 10:19 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I can't take mine through the auto, because there's a crack in the windshield and last time we went through auto, it added an extra few inches to that crack! So we have to do ours by hand when we do it.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:43 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Men love their cars whether they act like it or not. I think to them its likes pending time with a friend. We really don't care whether the car wash missed a little spot. Men make sure to get every spot. They have weird prides. And ur right. We dont have time for that. I barely have time to get through a drive thru wash.
    busymom1107

Answer by busymom1107 at 11:28 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Husband washes our vehicles lol
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 11:31 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I live in PA, so from about April or May unitl September or October, I wash our vehicles (inside and out) in the driveway. **IF** they get cleaned in the colder months, it's at a car wash, but not an automatic one. My husband insists they will scratch the finish, so I use the spray-wand kind, and NEVER use the scrubber brush.
    amy_k_in_pa

Answer by amy_k_in_pa at 11:48 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• We either go through an automated system or my DH has a buddy that works next door to him do it.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:31 PM on Sep. 1, 2009