My favorite thing...

Is sleeping...I love to sleep. I love to take naps, I love sleeping in, even when I'm not tired I love sleeping, is that weird?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If it does not bother your family, then NO it is not weird.

Answer by louise2 at 9:57 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• maybe you need B-12 to get you going. Sleeping is great but you are sleeping inn to much it will make fat and than you will get depressed.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:59 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• *OP*..it's just me, I'm separated from my husband and when my step daughter stays with me we do stuff, I mean just ocasionally, on some saturdays I love to sleep in, and some days in the evenings I like to take cat naps before doing my housework.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• My favorite thing is  to go shopping I loved it and watch soup operas...... holding cloth bag

MommyOfJayden23

Answer by MommyOfJayden23 at 10:03 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I Looove to sleep! But I have 3 small kids so that is out the window. But when I get home from work, I wanna go to sleep. When I get up in the morning I feel like I could sleep at least til noon. I even fall asleep in the car like a little kid if I have to get up very early. Lately, I've been closing my eyes at stoplights and feeling like I could sleep right there. Somebody mentioned B12. is that a shot or pill?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• LOL .. when I was reading the title I was thinking the same thing.. SLEEPING
    stpalmsgirl

Answer by stpalmsgirl at 10:41 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I do that too, feel like I could sleep til noon some days, even if I've been sleeping for 12 hours. I've found that adding a variety of fruits and vegetables and whole grains in my diet makes a difference. The more processed food and white starchees (white rice, white pasta, etc) I eat, the sleepier I seem to be. That being said, I do love a cat nap on a cold rainy day with my 5 year old daughter!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:50 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• for me it is shopping, sleeping and playing with my son.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:14 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Maybe you were a cat in another life lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:29 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• you can take b12 vitamins or you can get a b12 injection. ive heard the injectioin works muuuuuch better
    .Kelly.

Answer by .Kelly. at 3:21 PM on Sep. 1, 2009