If someone is driving with a baby without a carseat, what would they be charged with?

Child endangerment?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• child endangerment and the officer would hold the car until the parents could get a car seat to put the child in and possibly even call dhr on the parent and have them investigated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• yes and they would get a really big ticket also
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 10:47 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I don't know! Recently here a 6 week old Baby was Killed when hit from behind. A car hit A Horse & buggy. They horse & buggy driver's don't believe in infant Baby seats. So I don't know! All I know is A 6 week old precious Baby lost her Life! Now that's Truly Sad. I wonder if there is laws for horse & buggy slow moving vehicles on the roads & highways??
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 11:12 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• that or neglect........
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:13 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I think kids not in car seats is like playing Rush n Roulette with your child.
    busymom1107

Answer by busymom1107 at 11:22 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• where im at its considered child abuse but yet people dont put their kids in booster seats...a friend stopped using car seats when her kiddos turned 3 and that are very petite kids the youngest who is four is the same size as my 2 yr old...her excuse its it takes too much time to strap them in, the law says until child is 4'11 they must be in car or booster seat....what is also sad is when i was at wic i seen a mom who just stuck the infant seat in the back without strapping it in(the seat) m like wow that kinda defeats the purpose
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Sep. 1, 2009