dr said baby is realllly low

...and that she even had to move his head out of the way to get to my cervix to check it...but then she said "well it seems like your cervix is holding up pretty good, but he is very low" and that his head is where my bladder used to be...Weve been in and out for about 10 weeks now with preterm labor stuff, and now she said he could come when he was ready! Im not dialted any though...so does this mean maybe since he is so low, dialting will happen soon? Is that how it works? He pushes on my cervix till it opens up??

ALSO, me and my DH had sex last night and he said it felt "different"...like presuure pushing back on his thingy.....normal?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• what are you having?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• a boy...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• it depends how many week you are but it dose sound like he may come any time
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• im 36 weeks, but she said if he comes right now he will be fine...esp since ive been having contractions so much....just noo dialtion! grrr
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• yeah normal. i was very low feb27. i actually had to go to l and d cuz i was having contarctions and thats when they told me he was super low. my water broke the next morning.i did walk 2 miles the day he lower down.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 10:50 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• how far along were you???and were you dialted any before u found out he was really low??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Sep. 1, 2009