Where are all the good guys?

I have been single for over a year. Seems that there are no good guys left out there...I am a single parent of a 17 1/2month old beautiful daughter...her dad has never seen her; its a really sad story. I have moved on and I have this keen radar for red flags and afer three falgs on dates, I am out. I don't have a bad picker anymore, just have kinda given up on dating all togeher...suggestions? wha worked for you, where did u go to socialize, are there groups out there for single parents that are NOT meat markets? I have good morals and values so def not into any of that...what worked for you????

and if you are a single mom, hit me up let's chat! Hugs! :) Make it a great day!!

Megabusy

Asked by Megabusy at 10:25 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Good Luck but it is up to you who enters your life as long as you have morals and values you will be fine. Guys are looking for you. They are sick of the party girls.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:44 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• If you find them let me know!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 11:06 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Ha. I always have bad luck with guys too so ur not the only one.
    ilovenellie

Answer by ilovenellie at 11:08 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I was divorced with 2 kids when I met my current husband 6 years ago. We met through a friend. If I had to start dating now I wouldn't begin to know where to find a good guy. I always see those EHarmony commercials...maybe they are a decent start???
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:47 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• im a single mom and i met mine in church. im a christian bu life got the best of me and i rairly go to church, still. which i should work on this. but i happen to go at the right time and decided to for some reason join a group for single and in there twenties.. it was a group for single to get together it was a group that talked about life struggles in your twenties and not being married.... anyways the bar is the LAST plece FYI.

Best of luck to ya girl!!! they'l come when you LEAST EXPECT IT :)
    stephany21

Answer by stephany21 at 12:02 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• IT WASN'T a group for single to get together i mean.. just talked about life stuff. lol
    stephany21

Answer by stephany21 at 12:03 PM on Sep. 1, 2009