It is September 1st. Who is having a baby this month and how do you feel??

I'm due on the 17th but I feel good knowing that sometime this month I'm going to have my LO in my arms. I REALLLLY want my body back, lol. I think wanting the pregnancy over is overshadowing the joy at the moment but I know as soon as I have the baby in my arms it's just going to be non stop happy =] How do all the other mommys to be feel knowing that sometime this month you get to meet your little sweet peas??

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 10:50 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm nesting like crazy! I'm due the 18th and feel horrible today. Nauseated and absolutely COMPLETELY over cooking! My poor husband! Lol.

This is my 4th baby and this pregnancy is very similar to my last. I've had TONS of contractions for over a week. Yesterday they were 2-3 minutes apart for about 4 hours, but never got any stronger so I didn't bother going in. (I went in 2 times for false labor w/ my 3rd.)

I'm so done being pregnant! Happy to know my little one will be here soon....hopefully! :)
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 11:43 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I'm due on the 20th...I'm already dilated to 4 and 50% effaced! I'm sooo ready to have this baby! I know how you feel about your body, I'm ready to wear my old clothes again and get out of these prego clothes!! lol Have you been checked yet??
    GinaPetty

Answer by GinaPetty at 10:53 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I'm due on the 18th. I feel the same way. I am so excited and ready for him to be here. I have been waiting for September 1st to get here. I know I will def. have him this month - that's a BIG deal for me getting to this point. Sometimes I still feel like he will never come! lol..but I know it's getting closer and I can't wait. Good luck to all of you due this month ;)
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 10:58 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Im due the 26th cant wait for him to enter the world! This is been my worst pregnancy! I feel like crap all the time!
    mommyof2boysmd

Answer by mommyof2boysmd at 11:08 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• im due on the 30th, but Dr. says baby is realllly low! She had to move his head just to check my cervix yesterday! BUT still no dilating =/ grrr I just KNEW he was going to come early!!!! I feel terrible! Ive been sick this entire pregnancy, and its just been bad! This last month is going to go by SOOO SLOW!!!

Congrats to all of you mommas!!! I cant wait to meet my little man! Anyone else nesting?!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 11:35 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I am being induced thursday night, I am soo excited knowing that I will get to hold my little boy soon and I also want this big tummy to be gone.
    Abbysmommy321

Answer by Abbysmommy321 at 1:41 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Im due the 23rd, honestly i have no idea what im doing, i feel so tired and nauseous AGAIN, my boyfirned checks on me about 45 times a day which is good but i feel like he is disappointed everytime i tell him its not time yet, Im still working and am so ready to go on leave. too bad i cant afford it yet, Im so stressed out about everything ugh.. I just cant wait for her to be here so we can finally adjust and start our lives ya know?
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 2:18 PM on Sep. 1, 2009