Moms I need some advice. What would you do if this was u?

My periods use to be on schedule 31 days like clockwork. But since May they have been messed up. May my cycle was 42, but June and July my cycle was 37 days. Well, AF hasn't came for August and day 37 was Saturday August 29th. Im on day 41 now. When you you take a pregnancy test? Or would you just go to the Dr. My husband and I have sort of been trying for a baby. I have been having weird craving. I want sushi and I can't stand sushi. I feel sick when I first wake up, I'm tired all the time. Those are the only syptoms I am having. I'm scared to take a test because I don't want to get disappointed if it comes out negative. I was thinking if AF doesnt come I will test on Saturday Sept. 4. If you were me what would you do? Any advice will be greatly appricated. THANK YOU

Rachelle1029

Asked by Rachelle1029 at 10:51 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would take a test!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I would take a test. Because if you are pregnant you want to take of yourself as soon as possible.,
    blueorpink

Answer by blueorpink at 11:08 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I would take a test and if it is negative then go to the doctor to see if they can help regulate ur periods....
    vtyler6203

Answer by vtyler6203 at 11:27 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I would read this answer.. go to the store, buy a test and take it!! Today!
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 1:00 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I would test.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 4:15 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• i'm also in the same boat. it's day 38 today. i'm also scared of taking a test as i too fear of being disappointed by negative result. i've been trying for a baby for more than a year now. let me know ur results pls.
    sonia09

Answer by sonia09 at 4:32 PM on Sep. 2, 2009

• Sonia I will let you know and let me know when you test. I'm waiting till after tomorrow to test. It will be day 42 and if I don't start then I will test. Hopefully it will be a BFP for the both of us. :)
    Rachelle1029

Answer by Rachelle1029 at 5:29 PM on Sep. 2, 2009