does your dh or so ask you to do this? maybe tmi

my husband sometimes asks me to scratch his balls for him. i don't mind doing it cause its not all the time, but he says he only asks cause i have nails. i was just wondering if anyone else is asked to do this, and if you mind doing it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• LOL...mine has asked me to do that a couple times. He says it jokingly though, but he doesn't mind if I do it :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I wouldnt be surprised if my hubby ever asked me to do that. lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• No, he has never asked. If he did I would say "scratch them yourself".

Answer by louise2 at 11:08 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Reminds me of a joke: a guy finally asks his new girlfriend why, after they have sex, she rubs his balls for hours... he doesn't mind, but for the last few months he's just curious why. She replies 'because I miss mine so much.'

Anyhow... if it bugs you, don't do it. If you're happy to scratch your hubby's itches, don't worry about whether or not anyone else's want the same thing, 'cause it doesn't matter.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:10 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Linda, LOL that was funny.

Answer by louise2 at 11:12 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• lol, if thats all mine was asking me to do i would be happy(he jokingly says alot of gross stuff), but i wouldnt do it, hes got more nails then i do lol
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 11:28 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• yes but he doesn't do it often. I don't mind. I'd rather he ask me than someone else

Answer by admckenzie at 12:04 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• scratch and giggle lol
    queenamy

Answer by queenamy at 12:07 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Lol :) :) My boyfriend asks the same thing! I do it because when I want my feet rubbed he doesn object. But if it bothers you then say no.
    sweetnessnbk

Answer by sweetnessnbk at 2:07 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I'd ask him to go get the tweezers and you'll go at it! See if he ever ask's you again!! lmao
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 9:48 PM on Sep. 2, 2009