BEach.. Preg... Bikini??? Maternity suit???

I am going to the beach and I am 25 weeks preg. ... So i do have a belly :). I have a two piece swim suit... unless i can find a maternity before we go then i can wear that. If i can't ... would it be weird to wear my two beach on the beach? Just wondering. I would kind feel weird about it.... but i dont want to be in just clothes for the trip. what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wearing your two piece would be just fine. Pregnant bellies are soo cute!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I wouldn't go out and spend $$ on a maternity swim suit for one trip to the beach. They are expensive!! I just wear a two piece, and have seen a lot of other pregnant mamas doing the same. Wear a T shirt to cover up when you're not in the water if you feel uncomfortable.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:05 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• i wear mine, and i have one of those towel dresser to slip on over it when im just sittin around hanging out! I bought a maternity one, but its tooo small now and my belly hangs out of the bottom! lol
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 11:40 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I wore my two piece to the beach @ 7 mos preg... I live in FL and I still wasn't spending extra for a "maternity suit"...if you're comfy in the 2-pc wear it and flaunt that belly! =D
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 12:26 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• i only wear a two peice when preg, i'm too self consious the rest of the time. i think the belly is cute. :D
    xxluvya

Answer by xxluvya at 6:18 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I am leaving for the beach this wkend and will be 31 wks pregnant. I am bringing a maternity suit and 2 two pieces. Wear your two piece. I'm sure you will look fine. The way i look at it is i have the perfect excuse for a tummy now. lol.. Have fun on your vaca!!!!
    blrusso

Answer by blrusso at 9:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

OOOPS.....TYPO I am 21wks NOT 31wks
    blrusso

Answer by blrusso at 9:21 PM on Sep. 1, 2009