Whats the weirdest thing you've done in the morning cause you were so tired?

This morning I forgot to add the coffee to the coffee pot. I was sitting there and waiting for the coffee to get done brewing when I realized what I was starring at was water. LOL ! The pot was already almost done too.

busymom1107

Asked by busymom1107 at 11:14 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ha ha! Sounds like you had a morning like mine! I had forgotten to turn on the coffee maker! I was getting pissed because I was thinking "WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG FOR IT TO BREW" Duh!! It helps to have it "on" :)
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 12:33 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Same here. Forgot to add the coffee to the pot. Forgot to turn off the house alarm and it went off when I let the dog out.

Answer by louise2 at 11:16 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Sat in the bathroom stall at work, leaned my head against the wall and took a quick nap!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I forgot to add the grinds so many times.. but after the morning I almost brewed formula and gave the baby some java, I started setting it up at night. :)
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 11:35 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• OMG ANON! I used to do that in high school. Great Power naps.

kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 11:39 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• My ex husband used to do that at work, and then he "overslept" and got fired LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• when my DD was a newborn i put her back in her crib w/o a diaper on. it was like 4 am & i took the old one off, but didnt put a new one on. luckily i had to come back to feed her at 4:30 & realized what i had done. luckily there was any poop, just a lil pee.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:07 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• FYI-no matter how hard I try, I AM NOT a morning person. My hubby appreciates it when I get up at 4 a.m.with him. While he gets his shower i pack his lunch. There has been more than one occassion I have out the entire loaf of bread in his box instead of his sandwiches. I have grabbed the hairspray can instead of the deodorant-watta sticky damn mess!
    auntj

Answer by auntj at 12:11 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• several times i have put salt in dh's coffee instead of sugar. it's his own fault for being so organised. the containers look the same, and i'm too tired to read labels at 4 am.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:16 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• LOL! I've also buttoned my baby back up, forgetting to put a new diaper on! Lucky for me too, it was only a little pee that escaped.
    That reminds me of another time I was going to drop my niece off at preschool. We were rushing to leave and I had to go to the bathroom before I left. Then I strapped her in the car and took her to school. When my sister got home later that evening, she said the teacher had asked her if she had been in a rush that morning. When my sister asked why, the teacher told her my niece wasn't wearing a pullup under her pants, she was naked under there! I guess when I was in the bathroom, she had took off her pullup, sat on her potty chair and pulled her pants back up and didn't tell me! She had thrown the pull up away and hid her potty chair so I didn't realize what she did. Kinda emabarassing for me and my sister!
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 12:22 PM on Sep. 1, 2009