HOW BAD DOES ANAL SEX HURT? I'VE NEVER TRIED IT. SCARE OF IT ACTUALLY! WHAT IS YOUR OPINION AND DO YOU DO IT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• I pooped on his penis
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Thats what Im scare of. How did u feel?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• my x waited till i was asleep and did it. it freaking wole me right up. it hurt so bad, so i waited till the next night and he went to bed and got my vibrater and shoved it up his ass. he screamed, and i lmao. he never did it again.
    Anonymous

• eh that's an EXIT not an ENTRANCE! Those that like it need some weirdness to keep the bedroom interesting...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• PP...that's normal for some to be on the penis when finished..after all where do you think he's putting it.

OP: you have to be very slow at it and use an enormous amount of lube. if you aren't relaxed it can really hurt until you get used to it. I am the one who drives, he lets me get started and tell him when it's ok for him to start moving. If I am tense (like holding myself above him) it's harder to start and enjoy so a laydown position is better like spoon style.
    Anonymous

• If u use lube it doesn't hurt and is quite nice. Different strokes for different folks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• if it is done right and not rushed, it can be enjoyable for some and climactic for others
    Anonymous

• "Those that like it need some weirdness to keep the bedroom interesting... "
    NOT weirdness just another part of our sex life
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• bleech!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• nasty nasty
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Sep. 1, 2009