Have you ever tried eyebrow threading? What is it like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have, my 1st time it kinda hurt then after a few times you get used to it. I like waxing better.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 11:32 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• 'tweezing' multiple hairs at once
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:35 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I tried it for the first time a month ago. I really liked it. The idea of it is cool. But it is just like tweezing multiple hairs at once. I had been waxing for years and threading, although it did hurt, it hurt less than waxing.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 11:39 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I had it done ONCE. Never again. Waxing is way, way, way less painful. I generally have a very high pain threshold. Threading was not for me.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:06 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I HAVE IT DONE EVERY 2 WEEKS , MY WHOLE FACE LOL ... MY FRIEND DOES IT AT MY HOUSE EVERY OTHER THURSDAY SHE IS A PROFESSIONAL MAKE UP ARTIST FOR SCANDALOUS , A COUPLE OF OUR FRIENDS COME OVER AND SHE DOES OUR EYEBROWS FOR FREE , AND WE HANG OUT ETC. ...

SGMAMI

Answer by SGMAMI at 5:51 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• OH AND SORRY ... IT HURTS THE FIRST TIME AFTER IT DOSNT. THE PART THAT HURTS LIKE BI*%H IT THE UPPER LIP !!!!! AAHHHH!!! BUT ONLY THE 1ST TIME , IT'S KINDA SCARY IT FEELS LIKE SHE'S GONNA CUT YOU AND THE STRING MAKES A LIL CREEPY CUTTING NOISE WHEN IT CUTS THE HAIR LOL !! THE FIRST TIME I GOT DIZZY BECAUSE YOUHAVE TO TILT YOUR HEAD BACK ALL THE WAY AND I FELT LIKE I WANTED TO THROW UP HAHAHAHAHA!!! IT WAS JUST ALL IN MY MIND THOUGH
    SGMAMI

Answer by SGMAMI at 5:58 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• mY FRIEND HAD THIS A FEW WEEKS AGO AND LOVED HOW THEY TURNED OUT..SHE DIDLNT LIKE THE PAIN SO MUCH THOUGH.
    Lindasmama

Answer by Lindasmama at 10:43 AM on Sep. 8, 2009