HAve you heard

The Duggar's are expecting their 19th child. No I'm not counting the soon to be here grandchild.....too each their own but I still think their crazy.

pagirl71

Asked by pagirl71 at 11:35 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• beyond crazy :p
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:37 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• When will they stop? When she goes threw menopause? 

Answer by louise2 at 11:46 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• the baby is going to be younger than the grandchild :p
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:48 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I am a bit...like...I don't know. I was reading it and I was like wow. I mean children are fantastic, they are amazing. It's so awesome being pregnant and feeling them kick and all that. Yeah, I get it, but seriously after a while shouldn't you say enough is enough?
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:01 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• SO has a funny demotivational picture of the Duggar family which reads : Vagina...not a clown car

to each their own, but I would rather wait till my first baby...had the chance to be a baby...ya know? I bet that woman's body is wore out....well..perhaps the opposite...she has SUPER BODY! and it is all done the old fashioned way...not with drugs....i respect that (not to bash anyone...I was comparing to the octomom...ya know?)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:35 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I think it is a blessing. They do not believe in birth control, and are still in love. If they can afford it and all the kids look happy and healthy! why stop? Just producing wonderful well mannered people! (not producing well mannered, raising. lol)
    RachWell

Answer by RachWell at 12:59 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Why not? Because the planet is overpopulated, the older children are raising the younger children and who cares if they can afford it? The children need one on one time with their parents and it's obvious to anyone who has seen the show that they don't get it. They all look so brainwashed it's creepy to even watch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I think they're exploiting their children, moreso than even Jon & Kate: many of their kids are junior parents, well before an age when anyone (certainly that family!) would allow a child to keep one of their own.

They can't afford to do everything their kids need, and they're not hiring qualified help --they're using older children because they're in the building and free, besides if they didn't, they'd have to do more for them, too.

I've known a lot of junior moms and dads, ever since I was a kid, and it seemed to me that their parents mostly had them so they didn't have to do their own housework.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 5:44 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I can not believe some one would compare them to Jon And Kate. They are nothing like them. You must not be a religious person. It seems when people are reigious and stand by their beliefs they are attacked. At least they are still married and together. Is Jon &Kate?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Sep. 1, 2009