do you use dish tabs when washing toys in the dishwasher or just run them thru without anything?

mu hubby thinks i should just run them through without anything but i think they would be cleaner with dish tab..its safe enough for dishes why not toys? (plastic blocks, toy dishes, bath toys, ect the ones that are safe enough to put in water)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would put the toys in, but mine's usually too full of dishes, LOL! I, too, would use the soap but if you're worried about it, run it through with vinegar instead of soap. Does the same thing, but less damaging :)
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 12:32 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I would guess it would be ok. I mean, you eat off the dishes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Yeah I would def use the tabs. I put my bottles and nipples in my dishwasher with soap. Hot water isn't enough
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 11:48 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• just curious am i the only lazy one? lol anyone throw the toys in the dish washer?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Sep. 1, 2009

• If the soap won't damage them I use soap...the thing does have a rinse cycle after all.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:15 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Oh, you're not that lazy, anonymous! Until I read this, I hadn't considered wahing toys at all.

Good thing my kids are 20 and 17, eh?
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 5:39 PM on Sep. 1, 2009