military moms ?

any moms on this website that have kids in the military or have a group for that ?

BoundHearts

Asked by BoundHearts at 12:13 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

• Lots of groups. "Proud Military Moms" "God Bless America" just search. We are out there
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 2:18 AM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I have 2 ,my youngest daughter{18} is in Mo.right now to become an MP.she left in July and get's back in Dec.and My oldest daughter is married to a Army drill sgt. they are in California for another year.And it is the hardest thing I have had to go through right now..But I am also so proud of both of them.
    tahtah1965

Answer by tahtah1965 at 8:56 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I have a son in the Army. He's coming home on Dec. 2nd. It's been a long 4 yrs.......
    Joeytwoponys

Answer by Joeytwoponys at 2:52 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• my son ( 19 ) is in the Marine Corps in Okinawa, Japan.He is on a air station and i haven't seen him in 2 years. It is very hard for me,but i'm very proud of him for serving our country.... OORAH!!! SEMPER FI!!!!
    cyndi1968

Answer by cyndi1968 at 1:16 PM on Nov. 2, 2009