40w 1d....

i need my baby by sat i need help on wot to do

molyneux88

Asked by molyneux88 at 12:20 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• have sex a lot and walk a whole bunch. but its really mother nature it will happen when it happens.
    mommyof6552

Answer by mommyof6552 at 12:24 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Your baby will come when he/she is ready. Relax and allow nature to do it's job. Women rush these things nowadays in many cases, take it easy and let the baby come when it's time.
    AJsMomma

Answer by AJsMomma at 12:29 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• You can do all the "tricks" but it wont happen if your body isn't ready for it. Sex and walking is said to help. I walked everyday and then was put on bedrest because I was so swollen and tried to have as much sex as possible and my water broke like 2 days after our last love making!
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 12:30 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• by Saturday? That is a tall order! ;-)
    Nothing is for sure, no way to know baby is ready for certain, your body is not ready so forcing it could be tricky.
    Have you been walking a lot? Having sex?
    Any contractions yet?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:04 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• been havin sex walkin and period pains but there like mild n every 1-2hours.
    molyneux88

Answer by molyneux88 at 1:38 PM on Sep. 1, 2009