what do you think? please be nice!

i had my period on the 20th of last month it started out being brown spotting. the next day it turned into a period the last 3 days. then just spotting brown. and the spotting lasted for like 7 days hardly notice able but there, but went away about 3 days ago. well this morning i noticed some pink spotting mixed with regular discharge. this stuff has never happened to me. usually i don't spot after my period goes away so i thought that was funny and now this? tell me what you think. and i took a pg test 2 days ago that came up neg. is it to early? the reason i took it was because i have been really sleepy tired, to the point i couldn't see straight but only parts of the day!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Wait a few days and test again. It's always possible, but there are lots and lots and lots of reasons for bleeding between periods, so don't get your hopes up too high, k?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:24 PM on Sep. 1, 2009