the duggars are at it again.....

i read they're going to have another baby, lord help that woman LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• I agree with most of you. Nothing wrong with having a large family but there is still a limit to everything. Anyway, I can only say good for them.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 1:31 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• WOW I mean I swear I thought I was hard pushed with five until I heard about them. I mean seriously!?!
    mommatomanyy

Answer by mommatomanyy at 1:07 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• WOW!!!!!!!!!!!(let me peel my jaw up off the floor here) LOL

I always wanted a big family, but after seven and realizing the financial and emotional responsibility (and knowing we couldn't afford any more children) I had my tubes tied. I wouldn't have minded having 10 kids. That's a nice round number. LOL. Has she broke the guiness book world record here for most children conceived in a lifetime?? I honestly wonder what the largest family size is in the world.

Good for them if they can afford another child. I say as long as they can provide let them have fifty if they want to.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 1:13 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Really, they need to lay off the babies and enjoy the kids they have and the grandchild they have on the way. Can't that man keep it in his pants. I am all for large families and having as many kids as you want and can care for, good for them for being debt-free, etc and so forth but really... there is a time when you have to say enough is enough. Especially when the older kids aren't even allowed to be children but are basically the parents of the younger ones. That is just cruel to put that on those children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Isn't she approaching menopause sometime soon? Geez! Glad it's not me!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 1:53 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• OH MY GROCERIES!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• really its not fair to the kids. i've seen that show a few times, and the older kids are the ones taking care of the younger children, b/c really who can watch 18 kids all the time? especially w/a newborn. and isn't #18 still really really young? its great that they are behaved, fed etc...but like i've been told when i ask questions based on catholic faith, there's other ways to prevent kids besides b.c.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:10 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• how can she stand being pregnant over and over again? thats what gets me! dang!!!! 19 kids holy wow. im shocked.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• They keep going on and on about how they just love children and it's part of their religion not to use BC. That part is really gross. God is not an excuse to reproduce until you can't. I also can't believe how people are saying since they can afford it they should just keep popping them out. Children need more than money. But I guess since the older ones are raising the younger ones they'll just keep doing it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• @vabchmommy - I totally agree. I too have seen the show and the older kids do everything. They pack and clean and basically watch the younger kids and the sad thing to me is thats all they know and think thats normal. I sometimes wonder if those kids even no what its like to have outside friends, go out for pizza or go skating. Those are "christian" things that kids can do that doesnt involve dancing, since the "Duggers dont dance". I just think the way she is raising them is a little off. They have no real conception in my opinion of "the real world". When they were asked what they wanted to be when they grow up, they all said, mommies and deacons. Nothing wrong with that but weird.
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 3:37 PM on Sep. 1, 2009