If your child has an indoor tent toy, could you answer my question?

I just bought an indoor tent made by Preskool, it has a monkey in the front, a door/fence that opens and the opposite side is open, a doorbell which also plays a song, a tunnel for balls, and spinny things on the sides! I just bought this for my 16 month old son. He seems to love it! Before we got it, my friend had one for her son and my son got frustrated when he stood up because he was too tall for it lol. but anyways, how long will this tent last, I mean age-wise?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 1:06 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Depending on how long your child attention span is it will most likely last YEARS. I got one for DD when she was 18 months and at almost 30 months she STILL loves it. Then my stepDD moved in and she is 7 yo and likes to play in it too. It all depends on the child.
    sweetiowamommy

Answer by sweetiowamommy at 1:24 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• My 9 year old still loves to play with hers. She barely fits in it, but she and my 4 year old have a blast in there.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:25 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• it will last as long as he can fit into it, and as long as he stays interested in it....lol there is no time limit on something like that. they are usually pretty sturdy and as far as wear and tear you wont see much.
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 1:25 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• yes it seems to be very sturdy! I almost got a different one which has flaps, but I could picture my son ripping them out lol. so far my son has more fun putting his toys in the tent than being in the tent himself! I can see it lasting a long time!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:39 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I don't know my huby mad ea tent for our DD so we KNOW it's sturdy and will last !
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 2:05 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Kids grow around 3-6 inches a year. Measure him, measure the tent, then calculate it! And when he outgrows it, save it for the next kid, or if you plan on no more, sell it on craigslist and make your money back!
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 2:31 PM on Sep. 1, 2009