Work from home?

I am interested in working from home. I have 2 under 2. I don't have much time on my hands, but I would like to make a few hundred dollars a month. I don't want to pay much for a start-up cost either. I DON'T want to sell or refer people. I'm up for anything else.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• I researched this topic fruitlessly for so long after I had my son. If you discover anything please let me know to. Most work at homes are a scam or cost a lot to start up. I did Avon for a while and that was ok, I just didn't make a ton of money, but I think it costs $10 to sign up and it is pretty easy. Good luck!
    greenfairy9

Answer by greenfairy9 at 1:27 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Check out my profile page, it is packed with info on my home business with AMERIPLAN. I work it very P/T as I have a 1yr old and I am 35 weeks pregnant.
    They pay is great and you work when you want!!

No selling or cold calling involved =)

Here is a really good prerecorded call as well if you'd like to listen. 616-712-1118 and you can either call me at 770-728-9938 to chat about it or my profile page has different ways to contact me

Good Luck and God Bless!!
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 3:05 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly

Answer by rkoloms at 3:33 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    Check it out, and if I can help with any questions, just let me know.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 3:59 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I am a business partner with a great team and I'm so excited about what this business is doing for me and my family! No selling, no stocking, no MLM, no large investments! This is a very straight forward legitimate business opportunity with a Fortune 500 company backed by the BBB and EPA.
    I'm looking for honest, motivated, coachable people, who are willing to work from home on my team, Freedom United. During these economically hard times, I found this great company and team that can get anyone through tough times. If you are willing to work and become part of a team, then this is a job for you.
    I have three children 6 yrs, 4 yrs, and 21 month old. I work from home and you can too. I work around my schedule - get free products and a residual income.
    Check out my website at www.thefreedomunitedteam.com/tm16141
    TanyaMoulton

Answer by TanyaMoulton at 4:41 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Hi
    I have 3 small children and researched long and hard for a work at home job. I really wanted to contribute to my family and keep my kids with me during the day. So I did lots of research and I found a great career! I recently have come across a home-based business opportunity with no large investment, no inventory and no risk. It is an Inc. 500 manufacturing company. I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! I never have to leave my house to be successful! If you would like some more information, please feel free to ask me about how I made it happen for my family! I would love to share the information about our company!
    www.BeHomeNow.biz
    Taffy

tafania

Answer by tafania at 5:06 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I know exactly how you feel. Just last month I was looking for the same exact thing. I found this wonderful company called USBORNE BOOKS AND MORE!!! The reason why I chose this company over any others is the fact that I can bypass the whole high pressure sales to my family and friends by selling to preschools, schools, libraries and organizations . When I joined I started for only $16 dollars, and the best part is that it was for books. Books that I read almost every day to my little man. Please take a look at my website and let me know what you think!  I wish you the very best of luck and I hope you find the perfect job that you love and feel great about

http://www.myubam.com/D3303

natfencer

Answer by natfencer at 5:11 PM on Sep. 1, 2009