problems with maternity clothes??!!

i just cant seem to find maternity jeans that fit right anywhere.i will find ones that fit just right around my thighs, right legnth, and has enough stretch on the belly band, but i seem to keep having to lets say pull my underwear up and try to hold my pants up as well.i have the smallest pants possible. anyone else have this problem? any suggestions?

BUDDHASBABY1

Asked by BUDDHASBABY1 at 1:28 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am on my 4th pregnancy and have NEVER been able to find maternity pants that fit comfortably. I've given up. I bought a few pairs of pants with stretchy drawstring waists that fit below my belly and hemmed up the bottoms of them.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:37 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• have you tried motherhood maternity pants?
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 1:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Get the bellaband you can get it at target or motherhood maternity, it holds up your maternity pants, and helps to have a better fit, GL hun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• thanks, ya i have tried motherhood, and it seems no matter what kind of jeans i have i am always holding them up. its so anoying.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 1:44 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Go to bellaband.com and you can read about them they come in many colors and even lace on the bottom and it looks like you are just wearing an undershirt. the best maternity item to own.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I gave up on jeans around the middle of my 2nd trimester, so I guess I'm no help. I'll shut up now.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 2:10 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• if you have the "underbelly" belly on the pants, that's probably why. i don't know exactly how far along you are, but i'm guessing you're in your third trimester. and the underbelly pants are good during the 3rd trimester.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 11:24 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• not for me, i cant stand the underbelly, lol, yes i am in my 3rd tri. i have 5 weeks left and i feel like my pants keep falling off my butt and on top of that when my pants start to slip so does my underwear.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 8:00 PM on Sep. 6, 2009