does everyone.......

nest wen pregnant and do they nest be 4 the baby is due im 40w n 1d i thhink i went threw my nestin wen was 30 weeks but does it normally happen b4 the baby is cumin

molyneux88

Asked by molyneux88 at 1:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes your suppose to nest before hand cleaning and getting everything ready for the baby kinda hard to do once the baby is there
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Yes, I've been nesting for 2mths. Now I'm 31wks but I still feel like theres much more to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• iv got everythink ready i packed my hospital bag wen i was 15 weeks n everythink else is up washed and ready 4 him 2 cum do u thinkiv already been threw it or do u think iv had it
    molyneux88

Answer by molyneux88 at 1:56 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Many women don't "nest," exactly.
    And some do it -- whenever.

I think that pre-birth "nesting" is more of an anxiousness that happens as the hormones swirl... Moms get fidgity and need to keep busy. The anxiousness kind of feels like a nervous stomach, like you have a burst of energy and need to move around, stay distracted.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:16 PM on Sep. 1, 2009