I have a real bad headache, could I take children's tylenol?

I kow this sounds crazy. I have absolutely nothing for myself. I did find some dayquil and children's tylenol. I am tempted to take the children's tylenol. would it work? i don't have the box for the dayquil so I don't know if it would help with headaches or how much i can take. please help. i won't be able to go out to the store today and my head is pounding.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Health

• The problem is that you would have to take a lot more children's Tylenol to equal an adult dose. Call your local pharmacy and ask the pharmacist how much you should take. Good luck and I hope you feel better.
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 1:53 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• if it is a migraine headache
    caffine can help
    the meds for migraines have caffine in them

feel better
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 2:00 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Try a soda with caffeine and a cold compress on the back of your neck or across your forehead. Also try sitting up straight, inhaling while pulling your shoulders up towards your ears, holing for 30 seconds, exhale while lowering shoulders...helps tension headaches. I have had them A LOT lately and doing these things sometimes helps when the meds don't or if I have none to take at the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Sep. 1, 2009