What made you fall in love with your husband or SO?

LUVWJ

Asked by LUVWJ at 2:29 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• HIs easygoing personality. One of the nicest men on the planet.
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 2:33 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• We hooked up for a one night stand (or so I thought) and the next week he called wanting to take me out for dinner...the 2 nights before, I came down with bronchial pneumonia and hadn't gotten off of the couch the entire time...I had the shakes, nasuea, hadn't showered, stunk cause I was afraid I'd get the shakes/chills again...I called off the date so he went out with the guys. Before he went out he stopped by and brought me chicken noodle soup and sprite...when the evening ended (1am) he came by to see how I was and stayed the night sitting on my couch stroking my head/hair. Later he told me that I smelled like his gramdma (a compliment but didn't know it at the time how much he loves her) because I had a mixture of stink/vicks/icyhot. on.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Watching him play with my kids. Oh, and the day he brought me a "new" washer and dryer because he knew mine was broken - that went a long way that he thought about how hard it would be for me to go to the laundromat to wash the kids clothes so he bought two used one and spent his time fixing them for me (the element was bad in the dryer which is why he got it so cheap)

Answer by missanc at 2:35 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Well I had been friends with DH for 5 yrs before we ever got together. Of course we went from just friends to expecting our DS in a month. I got pregnant right when we became 'official' & I fell in love with him the moment I told him I was having his baby. I was expecting a huge blow up from him but what I got was a huge smile and he said 'Ok so we are having a baby' & he immediatly went into daddy mode. We had a hard time since then but he's a strong, devoted, supportive man & I couldn't ask for a better daddy for our son or a better DH for me.
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 2:39 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• he was very laid back and didnt try to impress me like some of the other guys at the time did!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:44 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• me and my hubby are high school sweet hearts. i fell in love with after being together for 2 months. we new each other 1 month before we got together, and after spending all my time with him before and after school. i new i wanted to be with him for ever.we ae togetheer for 5 1/2 years now
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 2:44 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I was initially attracted to him because of his green eyes and cute butt. I got to know him and opened my heart to him and chose to love him. He is so nice and wonderful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• at first it was his eyes that caught my attention but really im not sure what is was that made me fall in love with him, it was just one of them things that happened that we tried to stop(we really didnt see each other like that) and couldnt.
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 2:51 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• The way he spanked me and pulled my hair for the first time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• i met my huby hen i was 17 i had a really bad drug problem....and he was there for me....he spent 3 weeks with me while i went through withdraw and i knew he loved me.....andi wanted to spend the rest of my life with him
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 4:04 PM on Sep. 1, 2009