bedrest...just venting..

ok i am on bedrest and its driving me crazy cuz my house is such a mess and i have no one here to help clean...anybody else have this issue?? i hate having a dirty house, i am so tempted to not listen to anyone at this point (everyone keeps telling me to take it easy and etc. and its driving me crazy) i am 35 half weeks...i hate not being able to do anything..i have just recently been put on bedrest due to pains... when i went into l&d last week they told me i was just dehydrated and they gave me some type of shot on my hip..well the pain went away for a day after the shot now its back again..i have been doin just what they told me to do...so they put me on bedrest...and i hate it...lol...sorry i am just really annoyed and want to scrub my house from top to bottom..is that selfish of me??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ugh me to ill be 34wks on friday then theyll let me off bc they said i can have bby after that its the worst
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Not "selfish," because you want to do your stuff. But it wouldn't be a good idea, for baby's sake, to push it. That could be "selfish"... (not putting baby first).

So what can you do for the pain? Are you working really hard at hydration?
    Can you get some help around the house?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:36 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• o an no i feel the same exact way
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• i wasnt dehydrated though cause i was drinking at least 2 gallons of water a day... i keep track cuz i have a 2 gallon water thing in my frig. and i have to fill it back up every night...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I was put on bed rest for 2 weeks before my oldest ds was born. I had problems with edema. My legs and feet hurt so bad from the swelling that I was thankful to stay home and prop my feet up. I think that if I had continued to work, I would have had to go barefoot at work because I had to really work to get my shoes on. I remember getting up to use the bathroom and then taking about 5 minutes to straighten up. I would then go lay day and then slowly repeat the process throughout the day. It is called nesting. We want our house clean and ready for when the baby comes. Hang in there.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 2:44 PM on Sep. 1, 2009