milk..

how many have given milk early and how did it go? like 9+ months and not as a supplement to formula or breast but like through a straw/sippy at dinner

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I didn't give it until she weaned. If she would have taken formula, i wouldn't until a year
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:38 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• ty for your answer... but im asking moms that do it just cause and if they had any negative results from it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I did it. My son had no problems and my daughter got constipated. They were both like 9-10 mos old and I just wanted to see if they would like it.
    Skurvy

Answer by Skurvy at 2:46 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• We started at 9 1/2 or 10 mos. She didn't do well with whole milk, but we switched to 2% and she keeps is down and she is a good eater. I wouldn't do it unless you know the babies iron level is high and the baby is a really good eater. My LO will eat anything I put in front of her. No neg effects and the pedi actually suggested it b/c she knew we were having a hard time buying the formula b/c it is expensive.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:22 PM on Sep. 1, 2009