Did you hear Michelle Duggar is expecting Number 19? Thoughts on this?

I agree that is her baby her body.. still i think its a little nuts.. she just had a baby last year... there are plent yof families longing for just one and these people just keep having them.. hre dr has even told her is it risky and alot of the older children end up taking parenting roles..plus no matter how well off you are caring for 19 kids is finacially hard.. i am not going speak bad of her a s a mother or a person but i think it a little crazy and i bet this baby is just gonna slip on out on problem...

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 2:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Did the last post get deleted? I think it's a not so wise decision.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:45 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• i personaly think shes nuts! i understand wanting a big family but OMG
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 2:45 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I just think it's sad that the older ones are pretty much forced into being mom's and dad's. A kid shouldn't have to worry about that kind of responsibility. Granted, they should help out SOME, but not be an almost constant caretaker. And there are plenty of people in the world....i know the bible says to populate the earth and all, but there IS a line before it becomes excessive! Lol!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 2:46 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• They are very Religious. No BC and all that sort of stuff.

Answer by louise2 at 2:52 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I don't think the older ones are raising the younger ones. And it is her belief to not use birth control and that children are a gift from God! I think it is her choice and her right, they can obviously afford it! I would be more concerned about people having kids that cannot raise or afford them!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 2:53 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• they support their kids financially. they are raising great children. they are a loving family. I dont think Mrs. Duggar has ever had a high risk pregnancy (?), shes had 1 c-section & has had all vbac's after that.. she takes very good care of her body..
    I do worry about her age- she is over 35 so it does increases her risk of having a child with problems. but no one should judge this family! Let them be...
    Now the woman on PA that keep having kids by different daddies & such.. talk about them a lil since we are all helping pay/raise their kids!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 2:55 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Good for her! I don't think I could do it. As far as other woman wanting babies - how does that make it that she shouldn't have another? Other ladies can adopt babies. It may take some money and time, but that is no reason for her to stop!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 2:56 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Photobucket
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• While I think that its lovely that they have such a large family and are blessed to have so many children ( I would have loved to have more than my 3, but my body failed me there) Its a wonder they dont come out 2 at a time skipping! I mean really, how much can a womans body handle before her uterus just falls out????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I'm amazed she's even still alive. Pregnancy can take so much out of a woman whether she's in good health or not. The oder ones do take on a lot of the parenting. I don't know how anyone who has seen the show can say they don't. I don't buy the religion aspect either. Her and her husband come off as insane.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Sep. 1, 2009