Hey I got an idea for the the Duggars new babys name: Jyna (prounced G-eye-na) or Jay-Jay for a boy.. what do you think?

JUST FOR FUN PEOPLE!

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 2:49 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If I saw the name Jyna I would think it was pronounced like vagina. Which is hilarious and completely appropriate in these circumstances.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 3:55 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Is she pregnant again?
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 2:52 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• that's ummm............yeah
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I think we should call the parents Thumper and Humper! Ya know since they bone like rabbits.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:56 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Is she really pregnant again? Imagine what the carbon foot print that family will leave behind. Nineteen children? Soon her uterus will just fall out.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:01 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I know this question has a rude side to it, which I shall ignore. I hope this next (last?) kid is a boy, and maybe they'll name it Jared, or maybe just Jay. I imagine if it is a girl they'll name it Julie, since JimBob liked that name for Jordyn but was out-voted on it.
    dotsicle

Answer by dotsicle at 3:02 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Just so everyone knows I just went through and reported all the nasty answers to this question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

Well good for you anon, but only one answer violates cm rules. The one with the f-bomb.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:03 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I know they go with J names, but at this point if they were going to go for something like that they'd probably need to name it Canyon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• LMFAO anon :09!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:10 PM on Sep. 1, 2009