Secret life of the american teenager question...

John (Amys son) : the child they're using , does he have downs syndrome?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• hwo are we supposed to know that and why does it matter
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 2:55 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• In his face it looks like it. And its a question (hence the question & answer section)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I dont know its hard to tell but doesnt the other girls brother have that,the blonde,cant remember her name? Either way he is good at acting and I love that he is always making smartass remarks
    Skurvy

Answer by Skurvy at 3:03 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Yes tom! Im hoping if this baby does they dont use him often like when he talks and what not , because tom is VERY annoying , i cant even understand what he says , but since i been dvr'ing it i skip his parts lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• well i doubt they would use a child with downs syndrome if it was not incorporated into the show...they have never spoken of jons health.....so I would say no he does not. all I noticed was that he was a very big baby for only being less than 6 months. His head was large, like a one year old. I am guesing the used an older baby that might coaperate. That whole show sucks though. I dont know why I watch it. Marie Ringwald or whatever the moms real name is - worst actress ever. She makes me so angry watching her.Who the f would cast her in a show? She needs acting lessons for at least 40 years.
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 10:53 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• yes, I do believe so.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:37 AM on Sep. 2, 2009

• The baby that plays John is actually twins that they use so neither are worked for long periods of time. They do have the looks of down syndrome children but not sure if they do have it.
    Ang81479

Answer by Ang81479 at 11:48 AM on Aug. 6, 2014