Baby fever????

My husband and I already have plenty of kids. I still get "baby fever". I had my tubes tied so that in the heat of the moment I wouldn't do something irresponsible. Does anyone else get "baby fever" even though they REALLY shouldn't have any more kids? It's like I just want to get pregnant all the time.

lotsOkids371

Asked by lotsOkids371 at 3:25 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• YES!!!!!! I am 39 and have 3 young kids alresdy. Ages 4,3 and 16mo. I still want one more child. But that is what i said after my second child---just one more. i would really love one more, but i feel like i am getting too old. I am with you though, i love being preg. and having a newborn around.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I'm only 27 and have only one son, 17 months old, but I really want another baby. My husband is going to go to vet school and stop working, so it will be hard, but I don't care, I still want another one :-)
    Karenjm

Answer by Karenjm at 4:38 PM on Sep. 1, 2009