Are you a mattress? lol

I am mattress daily at naptime and right before bed (dd falls asleep on me). My daughter is about to be 14 months and still naps on me. Am I the only one who doesn't put baby in the crib? For about a month, she would nap upstairs, but that didn't last. I don't mind holding her. I just surf cafemom and watch tv when she's sleeping.

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 3:33 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i was and i miss it soooo much. he grew out of it on his own at about 2.
    larissacst

Answer by larissacst at 3:57 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• *she does sleep in her crib all night long, she just falls asleep on me or I have to rock her to sleep . . . then it's upstairs for the night.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I don't get it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• lol i am definitely a mattress! his favorite place to sleep is on my chest
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 3:38 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• im as big as a mattress
    Anonymous

• I don't get it.

You must be as smart as a mattress.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I only did that once in a while when Giovanni was in infant.
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 3:49 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Well I hope you like being a matterss because that kid is going to get bigger and older & still want to be put to sleep that way! I know because it happened to me. They get used to it & then they dont know how to fall asleep on their own.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• during naps my son falls asleep in his room on the floor. but at night he will only fall asleep on me and occasionally my hubby. i had him almost completely sleeping on his own in a crib at 20 months... then we moved and he refused to sleep in the crib only on his bed. i recommend breaking her of that soon though... my son will be 3 in november and its taking its toll on me!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 3:55 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• yes my 2 year old enjoys sleeping on me. I just roll him off when he goes to sleep, he's such a heavy sleeper, he doesn't wake up when I roll him off. I remember when I was little, I like to sleep on my mom! But the isn't the "only" way he will go to sleep. usually when he needs a nap, then at night he will lay down on his own bed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Sep. 1, 2009