naturally induceing

ok am i the only one that isnt trying to naturally induce? Everyone keeps telling me to start walking and have sex, honestly i dont want to, she will come when she feels like it and i dont want to rush it. Does anyone else feel this way?

xxSummaxx13

Asked by xxSummaxx13 at 3:43 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nope. I'm almost 38 weeks and am not interested in rushing a natural process. I've waited this long, what's a little longer?
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 4:54 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I did when I had my DD. I waited as long as possible (that was healthy anyway) and when the health became an issue I was induced at the hospital. I gotta say she still didnt want to come out lol. After almost 11 hours of labor they had to physically take her out by csection.
    sweetiowamommy

Answer by sweetiowamommy at 3:48 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I'm in no hurry. It does get uncomfortable at the end, but none of those things really work anyway unless you are already going to go into labor. I'm a "let baby come when it's ready" kind of mom.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:49 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• yah, ME!!
    ;-)

I'd had such an awful & scary experience inducing my 1st baby, I was sooo glad to allow it to start naturally with my second.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 4:28 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• how awesome!!! i'm so tired of seeing "how can i induce naturally?", "vent-my dr won't induce me :(", and "does castor oil work?". i wished i had enjoyed my pregnancy more than i did. i really miss it. i'm glad that i went into labor on my own and when my baby was ready.
    i work at motherhood maternity and i see MANY women come in and say things like "oh, i'm only X months, but i'm so ready for this to be over!" it really makes me mad.
    anyways, kudos to you!
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 11:21 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I never did anything to try to speed up things. Babies come when they are ready.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 9:42 AM on Sep. 2, 2009