Has anyone here ever been a stripper or an escort before having kids?

I don't no why, but I am so facinated by it. What was it like? How much money did you make in a night? Do you regret it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• im a stripper.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• My cousin was a stripper AFTER she had her first. No she does not regret it. I have no idea how much money she made.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:51 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I was an escort for a short period of time after I had my 3 kids. I was in my late 20s, but looked younger and I have a very good education. It allowed me to stay home with my kids during their waking hours. I only went out at night after they were in bed and I had a reliable sitter. I got to keep $35/hr of the $75/hr fee charged by the company, plus any tips - which were plentiful. I could have made a whole lot more than I did, but I only wanted enough to keep my kids fed and a roof over our heads. It was nice in the sense that I could work only when I wanted/needed extra money - I was in school full time for my 2nd degree and I had another part time job. Do I regret it? I regret that I needed some quick money bad enough to do that, but I would do anything for my kids. I didn't do it long.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Ewwwww.....No. Nasty.......Skanky....
    Anonymous

• Do escorts usually get intimate with clients or is it just a "date"? Just curious after reading :57 anon. I always thought their was more to an escort than a professional "date". How do you keep yourself safe? I would be so scared!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:02 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• :57 anon here - Ummm, yeah - there is usually more to it than that. And you have to learn to disconnect yourself from what you're doing at the time. The service that I went through had some regular clients who weren't too bad, and then I got some of my own regulars, one that I actually enjoyed spending time with. After I quit escorting he and I still got together when he was working in town.

Answer by missanc at 4:04 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• one more thing - yes, it's skanky and gross, but when you're faced with doing something you find skanky and hearing your kids say "i'm hungry" it's amazing the things you will do.

Answer by missanc at 4:08 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• laughingI'm thinking about becoming one. Do they take fat old women whose breasts drag the ground and due to arthritis can't get back up the pole if they get down?

Answer by admckenzie at 4:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• What is an escort?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• before kids!! i know more people who did it after kids just so they have money for bills. i never had to do it but have been tempted
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 4:25 PM on Sep. 1, 2009