what is the best vacuum cleaner

I just wanted to get opinions on what people thought was the best vacuum cleaner?

psurmont

Asked by psurmont at 3:51 PM on Sep. 1, 2009 in Home & Garden

• one that sucks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• rainbow, or bryson
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 4:06 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• DYSON! best $400 I've ever spent!

it gets drywall dust (dh is a drywaller), girls HAIR (3girls and a mom with long hair EW) - off the floor.

its amazing!

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:10 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I will never own a vacumm that needs a bag again. I have a small yellow Dirt Devil, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. It's the Extreme Dirt Vac. It will vacumm any floors, carpet or bare and doesn't even weigh ten pounds. I also had another bagless vacumm that was really great, but it didn't have the attatchments. They're all roughly 50 dollars at walmart. So they're half way cheap too. Mine picks up pet hair really well, and it's alot easier then sweeping my hardwood floors...
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 4:11 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Lindhaus. It's expensive, but it comes with a 3-year unlimited warranty, which was good because I parked it on the power cord while using the attachments and melted the cord.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I am hooked on my Kirby! Have had it for 7 years and it is still going strong!! But if it ever decides to crap out on me my next buy will be a Dyson! They are wonderful vacuums too and worth the price.
    LilNashRambler

Answer by LilNashRambler at 5:26 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• I have a bagless one I think its from Bissell,we had that baby for a couple of years and it works good! And it was given to us! Never have had any probs with it but it does look a bit old skool
    Skurvy

Answer by Skurvy at 5:27 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• thanks hyper
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 7:18 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• hypermamaz
    hyper...
    DYSON! best $400 I've ever spent!

its amazing!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I agree 100% I love the fact that you can take the entire thing apart if you need to and clean it. I'd skip the 'pet hair' attachment though, a friend of mine had it, she said that it kept clogging really bad. But I never had one, so I'm not sure.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 10:02 PM on Sep. 1, 2009

• Another vote for Dyson. They're worth every single penny!!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:10 PM on Sep. 3, 2009